Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where did the human hide the hammer ?

Just another day here, but you know me, I have to keep an eye on things.
Well the lady human she backs up to the garage in that big  blue machine with 4 wheels.
 I had to ask what it was and she said * it is a pickup  truck, Bert*
Okay. Now she rarely backs into the driveway so I knew something was up. AGAIN.
So there I am checking it out. She is pulling these big long sticks off the back of the truck.
What are those I ask ?
*Oh, these are for the corners of your chicken house, Bert *
Okay........so off I go to find the hammer.
 I know what it is because I have been watching the man human build my house. .
I know the human has this big red box. He says it his a tool box. Lots of shiny things in there.
So I fly up on the first level, and then up on the open box. Course he has stuff in the way, so I have
to do a bit of moving things around with my feet. That was my mistake.
The lady human spots me and comes over and next thing I know she picks me up and says
*okay Bert...you need to go back to the chicken house *
It WAS a good day....I got a hug from the human :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bert, you are just a smoozer.... a real ladies man. :)

    ReplyDelete