Friday, September 4, 2009

How did I get my name ?

How did I get my name ?
That is a good question :) The man human told the lady human that he fiqured out a name for me and my brother. He said Bert and Ernie would be good names. Nothing exciting sorry to say.

Now the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad part.....
well let's see if I can explain that ............

I like to check things out, explore the world. That would be me :)
Today would be a good example. The lady human was bringing out treats this afternoon to the chicken yard, for me and my friends. I was keeping an eye on the man human. He was working on the new chicken coop. I checked it out earlier too........ hopped over that silly wood gate of his, and wandered around in the coop. Not too shabby. It's not real big, but it will do. I think :)
Well anyways the lady human is now getting close to where I am. I been pecking away at this orange plastic thingee. I can hear the man human making noise in the chicken coop. It's a funny noise. Next thing, I know....he is telling me " Bert, leave that cord alone, unless you want to be french fried " . Dang.....what is this electric thing they speak of ????
The lady human just laughed at me. She said.....*you're a baaaaaad chicken, Bert ! "

"I tell ya.......I'm innocent. And that's my story and I am sticking to it :) "

No comments:

Post a Comment