Sunday, September 6, 2009

What am I ?


Well , I know I am a bad chicken .........

And I been told I am a rooster.
Not 100 % sure what all this stuff means but it sure beats being called "sunday dinner".
My human wants to know what breed of chicken I am. I think I am a cross something or other.
She was mumbling something about me, maybe being a sex link. Now that sure is confusing.
There is not much history on me. I think I came from one of those farm store spring chick sales. And then I am told, I got dropped off at a cow farm. Next thing I know I am in a cardboard box going for another ride, and I am up where I am now with a bunch of other chickens.
Well I been getting fed pretty good, so I guess I better not complain too much. And I do sneak out of the yard and chase bugs, butterflies, and other tasty tidbits most of the day. The other roosters have not fiqured it all out yet, thank goodness :)


No comments:

Post a Comment