Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bert's Place aka the new hen house

Well it appears I have a new house. I made the mistake of checking it out and the human told me I could visit for awhile. It's different. Has that new smell. And different stuff on the floor.
Human told me it's sawdust and not to eat it. Sheesh it smells so good though.

Well the younguns are a PITA but I guess it will all work out. The human told me when they get a little bigger that I will have lots of new girlfriends. Hey sounds good, right ?!!?

ERNIE he got left in the old pen. And that BIG GUY roooster is also over there. Oh well, oh so sad for them. Human told me not to cross my fingers, err I mean my toes, because Ernie might get moved over here with me. Guess I better go find a suitcase for him, and get it packed.
This henhouse is only big enough for one rooster. Me !

Human is not sure what to name it ....I like the sound of Bert's place myself............

No comments:

Post a Comment