Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's an old car in the garage ????

" Oh, oh.....me thinks I am in trouble again....
here comes the lady human.....and she has this box in her hand. "
*BERT .....where are you ?!?!?!?! *

"Who is she looking for ?  Me ? Can't be me....I been good....
well at least the last five minutes or so, I have been good. Real good,
as a matter of fact.  "
So I stop so she can catch up with me...do my cute rooster dance....
and try to sing like Ernie used to...I am getting better, but can't hit them
high notes yet. Cock my head sideways at her, so she knows I am listening.

*Bert...have you been in the garage and near the old car ? *

"What's a car ? "

*You know, Bert....it's that big gold metal  box with wheels. It sits
in the back corner of the garage. Lots of dust on it. The man human
has not cleaned it up in a long time.  Have you been checking it out ? *

"Oh no ...not me.....I can't jump that high". ......
I can feel the sweat starting on my comb and wattles....
I hope she doesn't look too close at me.
I am trying to keep this innocent look on my face.

*Okay....when the man human gets home, I will show   
him the  41 Ford street rod, and the chicken tracks across the hood  ....
I took pictures , so I have evidence. .....You better start working on
 your story, Bert *

" okay, human..... .........
how much you want for that little black box ???
I got a nice pile of pretty rocks out back............
wanna trade ?!!?!?!? "


..

2 comments:

  1. You better find a way to snatch that little black box Bert or I am afraid you are going to be in BIG trouble soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the chicken prints you are busted Bert! lol

    ReplyDelete