Friday, September 4, 2009

Fall is just around the corner

Well it's September here and the lady human was telling me to grow some more feathers as winter is coming and we need to get prepared for it. I told her I don't understand.She said that soon we would be getting snow falling from the sky. Okay, I had to ask,"What is snow ?" She tells me it is white, wet, and cold. I won't like my feet getting wet from it.I ask her about the big noisy thing I saw in the sky the other day. She tells me it's an airplance. That is a good thing, she says. I am not sure, because it sure was BIG and LOUD.Then I had to ask about that bad bird that was chasing me, the other day. She told me that was a HAWK. And I need to hide anytime I see one of them .....she told me if I was caught out in the open field......... RUN BERT RUN !

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I will be eagerly waiting to hear what Bert's next adventures will be. :)

    ReplyDelete